ASWAR & SEMS INVEST
ASWAR & SEMS Invest started out as a joint venture between ASWAR National Group and the SEMS Group in Turkey. Established in 2010 with a presence in both Turkey and Kuwait, we have created a platform for investment into either market and are currently building upon our existing network of business.
Using over a decade of experience in both markets between us, we are currently sourcing opportunities for banks and companies. These have few risks and clear returns and are largely available off market to those already on the ground there.
We are already planning to expand into other markets using the same model.
What we do?
- Investment opportunities
- Feasibility studies for property developments
- Land and property valuations
- Maintain long standing relationships with local authorities, banks, landowners, hoteliers and retailers.
- The New Istanbul Project, a mega township project is under construction in the Luleburgaz area in the district of Kirklareli province in Turkey at a cost of USD 200 Million.
- Signed contract with a South Korean company and have formed a partnership to invest in one of the most promising, but largely untapped renewable energy sources in Turkey: solar power. The partnership of Aswar Sems Invest, founded by Aswar National Group and South Korean companies; CX Concentrix Solar Korea, KEPCO and Kincoa, will build up a capacity of 150 MW using solar sources at a cost of USD 450 million.We plan to build a solar power plant in Turkey with a combined capacity of 150 MW over the next five years. A contract has been signed with the South Korean companies and solar radiation measurements will soon begin in 18 different locations. We will then apply for licensing for 20 locations.
- Negotiations under progress to sign contract for a Gas Power Project in Turkey at a cost of USD 1.2 Billion.